Ah rebels, *sigh*…you all are loved and missed!
It is the end of our summer creative writing class, Rebels, so I’ve written a post in commemoration!
- Anne Geisel – I love the different tones of your characters and you are so good at dialogue. Remember, I expect you to become Dr. Seuss Jr. someday!
- Emmalani de Guzman – Your voice is awesome. I also really like your style of writing, especially your A10!
- Isaak Jones – I greatly enjoyed your squirrel story, as well as your aura of mystique.
- Megan Brown – Your stories reliably made me want to live in them! Here’s to your imagination.
- Ms. Gaines – Our benevolent leader, Ms. Gaines was not only an enthusiastic creative writing teacher, but also a knowledgeable WordPress authority! Let us hope that someday we will perhaps be only half as wise as she is.
- Megdalia Bromhal – Meg! I love your name and appreciate your thorough comments after…
View original post 240 more words